The end-to-end solution to support your EV journey.
As organizations look to decrease their carbon footprint and meet greenhouse gas emissions reduction targets, Wheels makes it easy for fleets to electrify, giving customers access to the comprehensive solutions needed to modernize their fleet operations from end-to-end.
- We can support assessment of home charging feasibility and handle the end-to-end installation experience for your drivers.
- We help ensure your EVs are ready for the day by coordinating charging solutions.
- While on the road, drivers can use a mobile app to locate the nearest charging station and power up their EV.
- And more!
The Wheels Take-Home EV Ecosystem offers everything you need to support the EVs that go home with their driver each day. Like any naturally occurring ecosystem, the individual components interact with one another and produce the best results if utilized as a complete set. Below is a breakdown of each piece of our ecosystem:
Ensure a successful EV fit with real-world feedback
If your driver can’t get past “start” – an EV will be a no go. Our Driver Assessment helps to uncover potential challenges upfront, control costs, and fast-track EV adoption. The multi-step process includes:
- Validate initial range assessments
- Identify atypical driving patterns
- Understand unique needs
- Gauge home-charging suitability
- Realize driver’s general interest and knowledge
Charger Acquisition & Installation
Obtain EV equipment with peace of mind
Our home charger acquisition and installation process eliminates the need for organizations to assess, locate and pay for their charging installation. A safe and professional process
- Before ordering an EV: Charger installation viability is determined, and a quote is provided to keep costs transparent. That information is automatically sent to the fleet office for approval.
- Once an EV is ordered: The charger order is placed which automatically triggers payment, delivery, and installation logistics.
- Ongoing experience: Technology tools guides drivers through the entire process and award-winning customer services support is available at any stage.
Home Charging Data & Reimbursement
Encourage and oversee mission critical charging compliance
To encourage charging at home and monitor charging compliance – both critical in reaching your environmental sustainability goals – companies need a data collection and electricity reimbursement solution.
Luckily, we have the only solution in the industry to help. From consulting clients on the appropriate reimbursement rate and payout frequency to driver enrollment and ongoing support, Wheels manages and oversees the entire home-electricity-use reimbursement process. In addition, clients gain full visibility into all their vehicle electrification expenses via our online fleet management portal, FleetView™.
Easily stay powered while on the go
Through our partnership with ChargePoint, drivers have access to over 125,000 public-charging points. They can easily locate the nearest available charging station and power up their EV.
For the fleet office, mangers get access to charging data directly in FleetView. In addition, comprehensive reporting on activity and aggregated billing ensure that you have the data needed to understand your fleet’s charging habits, total energy use and more.
Feel confident that your drivers are supported
EVs may take a little getting used to, both for the company providing them and for the people driving them. We have several EV resources to help ensure you have the information needed to be informed and feel confident.
- Safety Training Module: Educating the EV Operator
- EV Resource Center
- EV Driving Tip Sheets
In addition, we are aligned with supplier partners that know EVs. From how to transport them during a roadside event to handling the nuances of repair and maintenance.
Wheels is Here to Help
At Wheels we are guiding our clients to their most ambitious destination yet—a zero-emissions mobility future. We are ready to support you through your journey, with resources and assistance at every step of the way. Look to Wheels as your on-ramp to a greener tomorrow.