Our Maintenance Assistance Program (MAP) keeps your fleet on the road, ensuring vehicles are properly maintained.
Wheels manages the vehicle maintenance for all scheduled and unplanned events.
- Drivers receive a one-page guide (MAP Passport) with custom instructions and preventative maintenance schedule.
- For oil changes and other low-cost work, drivers present the Passport to the shop.
- For breakdowns or other unscheduled maintenance, the driver calls Wheels.
Our program will:
- Service each vehicle right by overseeing the repair from start to finish
- Provide emergency breakdown response, 24/7
- Reduce downtime by shortening repair times, skipping unneeded jobs, eliminating future trips, and following up on repair status
- Manage down repair costs at every stage
- Give you control with audit checks and reports that capture all your expenses in one place
For more information on how we can help keep your vehicles on the road with MAP, please contact us.
Over 34,000 dependable, quality network shops.
“I was going to my first call of the day when the van broke down. Wheels got a tow truck there, found a rental that held my gear, and I was on my way - it literally saved my day.”
-Medical equipment repair driver