Wheels has an annual sales volume of about $1.6 billion and assets approaching $3 billion.
We are a privately-held company that holds ourselves to public standards.
- We have the flexibility to make investments in economic down times
- We issue corporate debt and we are accountable to the rating agencies
- We can be nimble in terms of focusing efforts to a particular issue quickly
- We are held accountable by our Board of Directors as well as our clients
- We have a highly conservative approach to credit and review the strength of our portfolio regularly
- Public Long- and Short-Term Debt Ratings
- Standard and Poor’s: A/A-1
- Fitch: A/F1
We have a diversified funding base.
- Asset backed commercial paper
- Term securitization
- Private placements
From floating and fixed rates to Open- and Closed-End Leases, Wheels can help you decide which structure is best for your fleet based on your company’s culture, risk tolerance, organizational structure, market trends, and your corporate and fleet goals.
Wheels provides a variety of funding options.
- Fixed or Floating rate funding. Our rates are based on independently published indexes of highly rated corporate borrowing rates and are match funded to the duration of the leases.
- Self-funding or ownership
- Open- or Closed-End Leases
To further discuss funding alternatives for your fleet, please contact us.