Wheels continually strives to make our organization the best possible place to work.
We are committed to offer our employees:
- Consideration as unique individuals valued for their specific contribution
- Encouragement to further their education and personal growth
- A highly ethical business environment
- The pride associated with working for a company recognized as a leader in the leasing industry
Because of our continuing growth and our promotion opportunities, we are frequently seeking professionals who can share our commitment and enthusiasm to providing world class client service.
We believe that our future success will result from our enthusiastic commitment to quality and client service. We succeed when our clients succeed. The commitment of delivering success to our clients is what makes people choose to do business – and continue to do business – with us. We consistently strive to improve the quality of service in order to meet or exceed a consistently rising standard of excellence. Working together we can achieve this goal both for our internal and external clients.
We are dedicated to providing comprehensive fleet management services. We work with each of our clients to understand their unique needs and build an ongoing fleet program that delivers on those needs. The end result is measurable success for our clients.
- Chicago Tribune's Top Workplaces in 2012
- Wheels Account Management Program earned a Gold American Business Award ("Stevie") for Front-Line Customer Service Team of the Year in 2012
- Computerworld’s 100 “Best Places to Work in IT” for 2011
- 12th consecutive year on InformationWeek's top 500 list of nation's most technologically innovative companies
Equal Employee Opportunity
It is the policy of Wheels, Inc., as an equal opportunity employer, to attract and retain the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or status as a Special Disabled Veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran or other qualifying veteran.
View currently available positions or to submit your resume for future consideration here.
Wheels, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Wheels, Inc. If you are a preferred vendor, please use your Agency Log In for resume submission. If you are not a preferred vendor, but would like to be considered, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Careers: Interested in working at Wheels? See how we could be the perfect fit for you.
Healthcare Savings Account (HSA)
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Group Term Life Insurance
Supplemental Life Insurance
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability