Driver Services Center
When your corporate fleet drivers have problems or questions about their company vehicles, our Driver Services Center gets them the right answers – thoroughly, courteously, and efficiently.
- Using a dedicated toll-free number, drivers have all their fleet needs handled with one point of contact
- Cross-trained experts are certified on our products and services before taking any calls
- Unlike typical call centers, our associates are measured on how well they meet the needs of the driver, not the length of the call
Corporate fleet drivers need information to stay productive and to keep up with changes in your fleet program. Wheels can automate sending these messages, customizing both the content and what events trigger them, based on your needs.
- Tailored based on your policy – text, settings, even the ‘From’ name
- Quick view to see when a driver was reached and for what reason; who replied; even returned emails
Our in-house order specialists offer your drivers and administrators full support during the ordering process.
- Real-time manufacturer links ensure your drivers have the latest vehicle hold and delay information
- Flexible selector assignment ensures that drivers can only order vehicles for which they are eligible
Wheels' Fleet Administration program leverages our internal expertise and assumes the day-to-day repair decisions and fleet specific policy exceptions to help maximize overall performance of your fleet. Fleet Administration handles the most time-consuming fleet related tasks and makes decisions on your behalf, including:
- Overall limit approval for maintenance and collision repairs
- Policy exception management
- Outbound driver contact through our Driver Care Operations group