We offer practical and proven solutions that keep your fleet producing bottom line results.
Design and Specification
Site visits to your branch locations allow your dedicated Truck Engineer to learn first-hand about what your drivers’ need to get their job done. As a result of a site visit, our engineers will:
- Design trucks that are right-sized for the job
- Present multiple solutions to address cargo needs
- Ensure safety and quality receive top consideration
Wheels monitors the entire order-to-delivery cycle for you and offers convenient ordering tools.
- Integrated online tool for ordering vehicles, aftermarket equipment and decals
- Online ordering for drivers, branches or the central fleet office
- Reliable delivery schedules using our network of quality upfitters
We are focused on keeping your trucks and drivers productive and on the road.
- Vast repair facility network allows more coverage
- Vehicle substitution during collision repair
- Pursue loss-of-use subrogation
- Multi-tier telematics solution to meet a variety of routing and safety needs
- DOT Services ensures regulatory compliance
Our trained professionals ensure top dollar at resale
- Utilize multiple resale channels
- Target specific buyers for specialty equipment
To learn more about how Wheels delivers results for trucks, please contact us.